Are you looking for an independent vetted ambulance service?
The British Ambulance Association is there to assist you in finding the most appropriate fully vetted service, for your medical provision or transportation needs. Our members cover the entire United Kingdom. Use the map to find a regional representive or member service close to you.
British Ambulance Association has many functions
- Self-regulation of its member companies
- Vetting its members on entry and continuously to ensure high standards are upheld
- Giving members a collective voice and collaborative working opportunities
- Offering independent advice & expertise in many areas to its members
- Offering the NHS, Event organisers and the public access to UK vetted services
- Our members can offer their expertise and services for almost any situation that requires medical or transportation needs.